my science


Get a Voki now!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tool # 7 Photostory

A photostory can be used in many teaching ways starting with lecture, giving examples,creating a project or assessment and finishing with comparasion and discussion of one theme based photostories products created by different students (groups)and combined as one as a conclusion made of the best pieces.
So far I am unable to publish my phostory for unidentifying problems. I talked through the whole prosess with Vauhgn to make sure I did everything right, which happened that I did and still have no luck uploading. Karen Justle said she had the same problem which was caused by the music she added. I wonder if I should remove mine...
Ok, I removed the music, tried to upload my story again and ...no luck.

1 comment:

  1. photostory is seconf nature to the kids. find a techie kid to help when you get into a bind.

    ReplyDelete